Services & Support
Industry & landscape knowledge
Industry landscape, evolution through to performance and expectations in front of new and existing buyers and sellers. In particular, guidance on how to understand, access and make valuable use of industry guides and supporting organisation:
- Safety Directors Forum (SDF) key publications
- SDF Good Practice Guide to Supply Chain Quality
- SDF Good Practice Guide to Supply Chain Mapping
- SDF Key Attributes of an Excellent Nuclear Safety Culture
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Essential Guide 2019 (Stage 3) – (Essential Guide for the Nuclear New Build Supply Chain)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Nuclear Energy Facts.
- Nuclear Innovation & Research Advisory Board (NIRAB)
- Nuclear Institute (NI)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA)
- Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (NAMRC)
Supplier & Supply chain development
Supply chain development aligning seller organisations to evolving buyer expectations at both domestic-regional and international levels.
We have supported the UK Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, (Nuclear AMRC), its flagship supplier development “Fit for Nuclear” (F4N) programme, F4N Company list and F4NConnect supplier capability portal. Direct working and membership is recommended.
Strategy development & research
Purchasing and supply chain strategy development aligning Seller to buyer order-winning objectives. Strengthening risk and procurement-cycle awareness through to potential collaborative benefits and expectations.
Industry sourcing, registration, selection and pre-qualification
Industry research, supply chain sourcing, registration, selection and qualification techniques for market-entry and new product introduction.
Regulatory, codes, standards, qualification, tendering, negotiation, contract winning to execution
Regulatory such as Site Licence Conditions (SLC’s), Safety and Security Assessment Principles (SAP’s & SyAP’s), Techincal Assessment Guides (TAG’s) to qualification activities, tendering and negotiations, terms and conditions, (NEC-3 & 4, FIDIC, flow-down and export control) including cost competitiveness, codes and standands, (ASME and RCC-M/E) through to in-contract management.
Independent reviews tutorials & workshops
Direct support for supply chain companies, educational establishments legal, insurance and other professional advisory bodies.Click here to see our support