The leading nuclear industry trade body is the Nuclear Industry Association, NIA. They are a recognised and highly respected organisation with a strong membership base which very much represent the industry at all levels and into key Government Departments. We strongly recommend and support the NIA and encourage supply chain members to consider membership and support.
Amongst the many areas of support the NIA does provide a considerable amount of high value information, reports and guidance material, all of which is easily accessible through there website, under their resources link which will lead directly to the publications are.
Of particular interest and recommended reading are:
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Essential Guide 2019 (Stage 3) – Essential Guide for the Nuclear New Build Supply Chain, stage 3, June 2019
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Nuclear Energy Facts
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Capability Report (2012)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Jobs Map (2018)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) CNEA China Nuclear Energy Guide (2017) a downloadable pdf.