Leading nuclear industry and trade bodies organisation key publication and information links are included below:
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Nuclear Energy Facts
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Essential Guide 2019 (Stage 3) – Essential Guide for Nuclear New Build Supply Chain, stage 3, June 2019
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Capability Report (2012)
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) Jobs Map (2018)
- Nuclear Institute (NI)
- Nuclear Institute’s Safety Directors Forum (SDF) key publications
- Nuclear Institute’s SDF Good Practice Guide to Supply Chain Quality
- Nuclear Institute’s SDF Good Practice Guide to Supply Chain Mapping
- Nuclear Institute’s SDF Key Attributes of an excellent Nuclear Safety Culture
- Nuclear Innovation & Research Advisory Board (NIRAB)
We strongly recommend and encourage use of the above links along with membership and association with these industry bodies. In addition, we have also included additional regulatory and control links of interest and relevance to the industry.
- Regulatory such as Site Licence Conditions (SLC’s)
- Safety and Security Assessment Principles (SAP’s & SyAP’s)
- Technical Assessment Guides (TAG’s)
- Contracting standards and models, (NEC-3 & 4, FIDIC)
- International (export control)
- Codes and standards, (ASME and RCC-M/E).
Specific supplier and supply chain development and market landscape information:
- UK Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, (Nuclear AMRC)
- Flagship supplier development “Fit for Nuclear” (F4N) programme
- Supply chain landscape capability portals, F4N Company list and F4NConnect.
Gaining a good level of familiarity with the information and bodies referenced above will make a huge difference to any organisation wanting to access the future energy industry and sector.
In all cases we can really help with any learning and market-readiness positioning relating to the high integrity energy industry. Please do not hesitate to contact us if further guidance or actual support is required.